D. Patrick Keating, Jr. is a practicing attorney and partner in The Keating Law Firm, L.L.C.
Patrick holds a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Texas at Dallas and a Juris Doctorate from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University.
Patrick is licensed to practice law in Louisiana, 2002. Further, Patrick is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts of Louisiana, United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana, and the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal.
Patrick concentrates his practice in the areas of personal injury law, corporate and commercial transactions, banking and insurance, and general civil litigation.
- Louisiana, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Juris Doctorate
- University of Texas, Dallas, Texas